We have been frequently asked if you can export vessel data from the FleetMon database – and since lately – we can happily answer with “Yes, you can!”.
Download FleetMon Database reports to:
- Retrieve vessel lists including detailed ship type, dimensions, position, deadweight and gross tonnage to complete and update your own databases and applications
- Analyze the occupancy rate of ports with individual reports generated from the port’s vessel arrival and departure history
- Download the port call histories of the ships of your interest for own traffic visualizations
- Or simply use the FleetMon Database Reports to store vital information at your end.
Reports can be generated and downloaded in Excel or CSV files from the following tables:
- FleetMon Vessel Database, containing over 391.000 ships
- Vessels in Port, listing the vessels currently moored in a specific port
- Port Call History, containing historic ship arrival and departure information for a specific port
- Port Call Log, reflecting the ports visited by a vessel in the past (coming soon)
The download of FleetMon Database Reports is fully independent from your account status as it is a pay-per-use service. Just get yourself some FleetMon Credit Points and start compiling your individual reports. Data that is scrambled online due to your account settings will of course be fully readable in the downloaded file!
Feel free to post us your feedback, questions or suggestions, and read on to learn how to download your FleetMon Database Report:
Visit one of the database tables from that you want to generate a report. Use the different filters available on top of the table to compile a list that meets with your requirements. Now choose the preferred file format by clicking the corresponding button below the table. The Report Generator fully respects your filter settings and calculates the necessary number of credit points for you. Use the link to the Credit Point Info and Purchase should your credit point balance do not suffice to generate the desired report.
By the way, generated Reports are archived in your personal Account Settings for a period of 7 days and can be downloaded again from there: