Introducing the OPIS Tanker Tracker, the most comprehensive jet cargo shipping list in the business – now visually trackable from producer to port on FleetMon.com!
Europe is so dependent on jet fuel imports that a single large cargo can cause pricing effects across the continent and even further afield. That’s why FleetMon and the team behind the OPIS Jet Fuel and Gasoil Report are making the most targeted and detailed jet fuel shipping list in the business available for the first time on Fleetmon’s AIS vessel tracking platform.
The OPIS Tanker Tracker brings you the expert knowledge and market insight of OPIS (Oil Price Information Service) together with real-time ship tracking in an outstanding service that is unique in the field. Directly here on the FleetMon.com website, the OPIS Tanker Tracker enables you to pinpoint shipping information such as the:
- Product and volume being transported
- Party who is buying or selling the barrels
- Loading and discharge dates
- Name of the vessel plus vessel’s particulars from FleetMon’s datasheet
- Current position of the ship, possible delays and estimated time of arrivals (ETA)
in a database constantly maintained and updated daily through OPIS’s expert editors team.
Apart from watching the progress of the jet-carrying fleet, its reporting functions mean you’ll be aware when import volumes surpass levels for the same month a year ago. And quick options let you identify deliveries due in the next seven or 30 days, or into specific regions. Plus, through frequent email updates, you can be the first to know if a cargo is diverted to another port during its virtual journey – must-have information to keep current on where your product is!
Watch our video:
Designed by similar principle as the FleetMon Agricultural Commodities Trading Database, the Tanker Tracker introduces a live vessel tracking map, a database table with advanced filters and quick search option, accompanied by a smart reporting module and convenient download option.
How can you benefit from all Tanker Tracker’s features?
- You will have access to comprehensive data of specifically jet-carrying, Europe bound tanker transports.
- The Tanker Tracker editors will keep you up-to-date each time a new vessel is added to the database or cargo details are changed.
- You can closely follow the progress of the jet-carrying fleet, monitoring the vessels under way till the moment of the delivery, staying informed about delays and route changes.
- The well-structured database can be filtered by route, departure, destination and state of voyage.
- Insightful analysis allow you for example to compare the current jet fuel cargo imports with imports in the past.
Explore the OPIS Tanker Tracker now by signing up for a free trial subscription and within a few hours you can start working with valuable jet cargo shipping data.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions or suggestions.