Good news: FleetMon’s AIS coverage is back to normal after the malicious attacks on the FleetMon servers over the weekend. Thanks to all partners who supported us, and thanks to all FleetMon users for their understanding. We are now better geared to resist such attacks should they appear again in the future.
Category "AIS Station Update"
Many thanks to all new partners who joined the FleetMon AIS community within the last month! With your help the coverage could be expanded further to the benefit of all FleetMon users.
These gaps could be filled with fresh AIS data:
- The Port of Piombino in Italy
- The waters around Hanstholm in Denmark
- The Port of Corpus Christi in the United States
- The river Neckar around Hirshhorn in Germany
- The Port of Malacca in Malaysia
- The waters around Bilbao in Spain
- The Ports of Poti and the Port of Batumi in Georgia
- The Port of Yalta in Ukraine
If you would like to support the FleetMon community with AIS data from your port or waterway – as usually – please get in touch with us!
We are grateful to all contributors who joined the FleetMon AIS network recently! Explore several fresh AIS stations and enjoy now the life maritime traffic for:
- Port Said in Egypt
- Baltimore in the USA
- Cape Town in South Africa
- Aveiro in Portugal
- Tema in Southeast Ghana
- Port Elizabeth in South Africa
- Pyeongtaek in Korea
- Manzanillo / Puerto Colón in Panama
- Trondheim in Norway
- Sankt-Petersburg in Russia
- Jakarta in Singapore
If you would like to support FleetMon with AIS data from your port or region, please get in touch with us!
Many new AIS partners joined the FleetMon AIS network over the last weeks. Thanks to their support and dedication you can now enjoy extended AIS coverage for:
- The port of Incheon in Korea
- Wakayama Port in Japan
- A Coruña and Gijón in Spain
- Port Louis on Mauritius
- The San Francisco Bay
- The German Bight
- The port of Santos in Brasil
- The port of Tampico in Mexico
- Casablanca in Morocco
- Whitstable in the UK
- The river Rhine around Neuss
Thanks a lot to everybody!
If you would like to become an AIS partner of FleetMon as well, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Some great new ports and waterways could be added to the FleetMon AIS network in the last few weeks.
Find now the port of Dakar covered, as well as the port of Mariupol in the Sea of Azov. A new, larger antenna was launched in Dubai, providing now an exceptional reception range of over 500 kilometers! Sao Luis in Brazil was equipped with a new antenna and AIS coverage for Saint Lucia in the Caribbean Sea was established.
Thanks a lot to all AIS partners, sharers and supporters who help us extending the AIS coverage day by day!
A lot of new AIS receiver stations are waiting for new hosts all around the world – get in touch with us, if you would like to become an AIS partner yourself!
Many new dedicated AIS partners and avid AIS sharers have helped us to further increase the FleetMon AIS coverage over the last 2 weeks.
Thanks to everybody involved and committed to make Fleetmon the best and most complete AIS network and tracking community worldwide!
Discover live marine traffic in the following new ports and areas:
- The complete Laguna Veneta with the ports of Venice and Marghera
- The port of Malabo, capital of Equatorial Guinea
- The ports of Oran, Arzew, Mostaganem and Ténès in Algeria
- Sillamäe in Estonia and the Bay of Narva
- The Luzhskaya Bay with the port of Reka Luga in Russia
- Puerto de Garrucha and Puerto de Carboneras in Spain
- The Main-Danube-Channel between Nuremberg and Erlangen
- Increased coverage for the Golf of Gdansk, Baltiysk and the Kaliningradskiy Zaliv
- Increased reception in the Eastern Mediterranean, covering the coasts of Alexandria, Damietta and Port Said
Welcome to new ports and areas with live ship traffic on Fleetmon.com, Fleetmon Explorer and Fleetmon mobile! Here is the April 2012 roundup … thanks to everybody involved for the kind cooperation!
Welcome to new ports and areas with live ship traffic on Fleetmon.com, Fleetmon Explorer and Fleetmon mobile! Quite a nice list this month … thanks to everybody involved for the kind cooperation!
- US, Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
- UK, Shetland Islands — thanks Gilbert!
- Saint Kitts and Nevis, Basseterre — thanks Tony!
- NL, IJsselmeer/Urk — thanks Jan!
- NO, Bodø — thanks Dag!
- DE, Spree Berlin/Potsdam — thanks Vincenzo!
- BR, Vitória, Vila Velha and Tubarão — thanks Werther!
- UK, Weymouth and Portsmouth — thanks David!
…and last but certainly not least: The Panama Canal is back on FleetMon, with excellent coverage of Panama City, Balboa and the Miraflores locks:
It’s time again for our roundup of new AIS stations – Welcome to new ports and areas with live ship traffic on Fleetmon.com, Fleetmon Explorer and Fleetmon mobile!
New AIS reception on the island of Azores results in better monitoring of ship traffic in the central Atlantic.
Europe – America routes are passing our reception, FM is able to store positioning info of vessel fleets even better.
live vessel tracking of the Azores here:
Port of PONTA DELGADA, PT: