V-TRACKS invites you to its 6th Annual Vessel Tracking & Monitoring Conference, this year promoting interoperability for maritime safety, security and environmental efficiency.
Meet senior FleetMon staff at V-Tracks and take the opportunity to discuss your project. Whether through our web platform FleetMon.com, through proven APIs or bespoke solutions, challenge us!
Here is what’s new at V-TRACKS for the 4th-5th of February 2015 in London:
- Hear from senior level naval and government representatives on how they optimise their dark target detection and increase their maritime domain awareness
- Discover how shipowners are creating their own knowledge management tools to improve their fleet’s efficiency, communication and navigation
- Assess the current developments towards interoperability in the maritime domain with the European maritime simulator network (EMSN)
- Explore how tracking technologies are being used to monitor environmental compliance in the Baltic
- Understand how to protect and encrypt your data from cyber security threats
- Hear how users are combining sensor and semantic data to provide the optimum decision making tool
We hope to see you there!